CIVIL & MAYAN WEDDING
**Necessary requirements for a civil wedding in Mexico(including legal procedures)
- Civil judge and marriage certificate**
- Witnesses if necessary**
- Two altars facing the sea: one for the Civil Ceremony and the other for the Mayan Wedding, both decorated with the local style
- Rose Petal Path
- Unlimited consultations via phone or email with your Wedding Coordinator
- Coordination of wedding and holiday details before the ceremony
- Support from your Wedding Coordinator on your wedding day
- Facilities in our areas for your photoshoot
- Special rate on accommodation for your guests
- Early check-in at 12:00 p.m.
- Late check-out at 3:00 p.m.
Services not included:
- Pre-wedding reception beautifully set up the night before at the wellness pool with wine, canapés, and live music.
- Transportation and accommodation for your guests
Services included for the bride and groom:
- Transfers CUN – Le Reve – CUN
- Welcome “Le Réve” cocktail
- Accommodation for two nights, in a Master Suite cabin, with ocean views
- A la carte breakfasts during your two-night stay
- Relaxing massage to the bride
- Relaxing massage to the groom
- Dinner by candlelight at the privacy of your cabin a day before, or after the wedding
- Bottle of refreshing champagne
- Bridal breakfast served in the room
- Menu creation according to your tastes and budget
- Tasting menu for the bride and groom
Price: $ 55,900.00 Mexican Pesos per package per couple.
By guaranteeing 30 rooms for 2 nights and hiring the banquet for 100 people, the “Civil and Maya Wedding” package is on us.
Valid until December 14, 2020. Price subject to change without notice.